Caffeine is a staple that is incorporated into most people’s everyday lives in the form of some sort of coffee. Unfortunately, most caffeinated beverages that are coffee based are rather unhealthy due to added syrups, creamers, and sweeteners amongst others. Most people are either unaware of excess sugars, fats, and calories that these items add to their favorite beverage or they just don’t know an alternative. Well we’re here to provide you with that alternative!
What do you need?
- 1 TBSP of coffee ground
- 1 cup of ice
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- Your favorite percolator!
How do I do it?
- Simply percolate coffee grounds to your desired strength (long boil = stronger taste)
- Let coffee cool down for 10 minutes
- Pour coffee and milk over ice
What’s the nutritional information?
- About 200 mg of caffeine (Depends on type of coffee grounds used and amount of time percolated)
- 15 calories!
Enjoy your clean caffeine!