TrA Progression (2): Single Leg March
I’ve got my BKFOs down. What’s next?
Once you have successfully activated this muscle while performing a Bent Knee Fallout, we need to keep progressing. Below is our second progression that will continue to challenge this muscle:
Single Leg Marches
- Lie on your back with knees bent and feet flat on floor
- Use Abdominal Drawing-In Maneuver from previous post
- Slowly raise right knee up to ceiling
- Only move right knee 20 degrees higher than start
- Use 2 second raising:1 second hold at top: 2 second lowering tempo
- Repeat on other leg
- 10 times each leg
This exercise should be performed slowly in order to focus on keeping your TrA engaged. Stay tuned for our next post to see our next step in the TrA activation progression!
Featured Image By: YouTube